VISION, MISSION and STRATEGIES
The People’s Vision
The Philippines: A S.T.R.I.N.G of P.E.A.R.L.S.
The Philippines is a Soaring and Tenacious Republic Instituted by Nation-loving Generations of Passionate, Ethical, Action-driven, Results-oriented Leaders of Society
The People’s Mission
We Train, Engage, Assess, Create opportunities, and Harness individuals, communities and organizations to apply The Ten Tenets of the Pearl Principle within their spheres of influence.
The People’s Strategies
Discover who you really are. Use your inherent God-given
gifts for a higher purpose.
Reinvent yourself. Create a personal vision aligned to the
service of your fellowmen.
Energize yourself. Be a life-long learner by re-tooling and
associating with positive-minded people.
Act on your 4 Ps.
Pray for discernment
Plan your course of action
Persist on achieving your plan
Pursue your dream with passion
Manage yourself. Be driven by SUCCESS:
We measure success by the number of people whose lives have improved because of our existence.
Personal success is only a means to an end, making the world a better place.
The Goal of Life
Communion with God
Integrity in thought, word and deed
Empathy with commitment
Accountability for my actions
The Tenets of the Pearl Principle
Our worldview is rooted in the transformation of adversity into a gem of a life…as in the creation of a pearl.
We believe that…
- Adversity is the catalyst of growth and progress.
- Transformation is the proactive engagement of one’s sphere of influence.
- Every person has inherent gifts that can be used to overcome challenges.
- People can reinvent themselves at will.
- Introspection is the key to unlocking the right core values that guide our discernment for change.
- Self-sufficiency is a philosophy that we can nurture to eradicate mendicant behavior.
- Personal success is only a means to an end: making the world a better place.
- Success is measured by the number of people whose lives have improved because of our existence.
- Wealth accumulation is only justified when it is re-channeled to uplift the quality of life of communities through purposeful intervention.
- Change begins from within...change begins with me.
* Teacher Nelia is Prof. Nelia Cruz-Sarcol, a Filipino thought-leader who convened the Pearl Principle Advocacy.